Monday 10 March 2014

Review - Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Here is my first ever review of a product I can’t live without lately, so I thought why not share my experience !

I was gifted this last year on my birthday & was reluctant to try it first. Being always concerned about my skin I thought of giving it an attempt as well making my friend happy who gifted me.



To start off, the packaging is very sterile and simple. I would however suggest to make sure water doesn’t get inside the bottle or else the powdery product will just bond itself together into a huge lump and never come out. Your product will be ruined ! So store it dry. 

Like other gel or cream based formulas, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a powder based formula made of rice bran and rice extracts. The smell is great, not chemical, just like powdered milk. Dispense about half a teaspoon on your palm and then turn it into a paste with few drops of water. Scrub this over your face for two minutes and rinse. Voila ! your face is perfectly exfoliated !


After washing with this product, my skin feels so fresh , clean, brighter and smooth. I feel & notice that it has maintained the same since I started using last year.
Having a smooth, fresh base is the groundwork for a flawless complexion. No matter how much makeup you use, if the foundation isn’t spotless, it won’t stay. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, absolutely takes a simple & refreshing approach to exfoliation. It’s an instant fix to get the skin looking superlative and makeup ready!

I would only recommend using it daily if one has severe acne otherwise using it thrice a week does its job well. Give this a try, your skin will thank you for removing the dead skin & dirt accumulated during the day !!

Few points on the go -

Instantly removes impurities & evens skin tone.
Reveals brighter & smoother skin, looking radiant.
Gentle enough for daily use.
A mild exfoliating daily facial scrub.
Includes grapefruit to balance skin pigmentation.
Contains rice bran & rice extracts to regulate melanin production.
Suitable for all skin types.

3 comments: